Modeling and Analysis using FlexSim
Since its introduction in 2010, the textbook Applied Simulation: Modeling and Analysis using FlexSim has become an integral part of curriculums in colleges and universities throughout the world. There are several reasons for its success:
- the unique application focus of the book
- the ease of use and robustness of FlexSim Simulation Software
- FlexSim’s continuing commitment to both students and educators
The textbook is now available as a spiral bound workbook, or as an ebook. The .epub format is available for tablets, e-readers, and other devices.
Visit the educational store to purchase your own copy!
These papers by the authors explain the concepts and teaching methodology behind the format and material in the textbook. They explain how students become more competent in addressing real world problems using simulation and how teaching time can be focused on simulation theory and practice rather than software training.
IMPORTANT! Be sure to get the BookDownloads file for whatever version of FlexSim you’re using. This is especially important if you’re using a version of the software that differs from the version the textbook was written for. So if you’re using a version of FlexSim 7, get the BookDownloadsV7.zip, read the README file inside the .zip archive and follow the instructions.
The BookDownloads file contains models, libraries, and other graphic objects that are referred to in the textbook Applied Simulation: Modeling and Analysis using FlexSim.
- AppliedSimulation4thEdition_SAMPLE.pdf [2015-05-08] 432.4 KB
- archive Directory
- BookDownloadsV2016.zip [2017-01-18] 34.74 MB
- BookDownloadsV2017.zip [2017-01-18] 34.74 MB
- BookDownloadsV6.zip [2016-12-21] 37.75 MB
- BookDownloadsV7.zip [2016-12-21] 37.95 MB
- BookSummary.pdf [2015-06-11] 281.2 KB
- Older FlexSim Versions Directory
- Portugues Directory
- README.txt [2015-06-11] 703 bytes
- SimulationInsightSeries (1_13_14).pdf [2015-06-11] 423.5 KB