Learn the power of FlexSim – Course 1
FlexSim Training Course 1
FlexSim Training Course 1 is a basic/intermediate course that provides the essentials for simulation modeling with FlexSim. By the end of this training, you’ll have covered the following:
- A brief introduction to the principles and uses of simulation.
- How to use and navigate through FlexSim’s modeling environment.
- Building basic models in FlexSim.
- Techniques for modeling different real-world situations, including conveyor systems, operator movement, coordinated events, and more.
- Specific model building activities covering warehouse, manufacturing, and service operations.
Schedule and Signup
Contact your local FlexSim representative or check the calendar to find a FlexSim training course. Please be aware many international training courses may not be listed on the calendar—contact your local representative for more information.