ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 10-26-2015
hendry teo

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Default Two robot with coordinated TS, how about the visual animation?

Hi all

In my model, I have two robots that visually stick together. Using the coordinated task sequence, I manage to make these two robots to travel together in every moment. Just imagine them like a Y-shaped robot, and let's call them arm1 and arm2. Arm1 is responsible for loading/unloading a raw material and arm2 acts to load/unload the finished goods. These tasks can be defined perfectly just using the cts.

However, my problem comes when it is related to the animation. When loading/unloading, how do I make this Y-shaped robot moved 'naturally'? I thought of referring the motions of one arm to the Path number when doing loading/unloading, but, how about the other arm? That other arm cant just stay still in its position, I want it to move too even it is doing nothing. How can I achieve this?

I hope I have explained clearly. Thank you very much!

Best regards
Hendry

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Using a visual tool as a container and controlling the input into the visual tool Axel Kohonen Tips and Tricks 0 10-01-2015 12:34 AM
Has anyone made a Delta Arm Robot (Spider Robot)? JMEngelhart Q&A 3 08-05-2013 10:08 PM
What's the differences between Visual Animation Creator and Kinematics? syseo Q&A 16 04-04-2013 10:30 PM
I am looking for the model of transfer from robot to robot... syseo Q&A 0 06-14-2012 08:56 PM
Animation Creator Esther Bennett Q&A 5 06-12-2010 07:21 AM