ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 06-13-2015
Ismail Benabicha

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Source with several items

Hi,

I'm trying to model a mini-factory on Flexsim. My factory produces 3 different type of cylinders (3 different colors). The problem i'm facing is that i don't know how to tune all the production line in accordance with the first line. ( For example i want when the 'client 1' orders a 'red' cylinder, all the the suppliers of the model provide "red" parts and the same for the 2 other types of cylinders)

I hope that i've explained the problem properly.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

Ismail
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Flexsim Source problems.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	2878  
Old 06-14-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Ismail,

you can store in the trigger or function, wherein you change the attributes of the created items, the settings into labels in an object. You use these labels in the creation of the items for the other sources.

Jörg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
sagar bolisetti (06-15-2015)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pull From Source Ryan Haferbecker Q&A 1 02-10-2012 05:24 PM
how to set the data of the source west zhang Q&A 4 12-05-2011 01:14 AM
Source Produce items at the start of each weekday.. naren nataraj Q&A 5 11-21-2011 11:58 PM
SOURCE and SINK naveenkumar Tips and Tricks 1 11-08-2011 01:55 AM
Operator not unloading items before picking up priority items Howe Chiat Cheng Q&A 2 05-28-2008 02:05 AM