FlexSim Training - Course 2
Take it a step further with FlexSim
FlexSim Training Course 2
FlexSim Training Course 2 introduces more advanced concepts, allowing the user to customize modeling logic and use FlexSim's more advanced modeling tools. Users who master this material can write their own model behavior in C++ or Flexscript and create more abstract simulation models.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced coding with Flexscript
- Advanced interfacing of Excel with FlexSim Models
- Working with the BasicConveyor object
- Abstract manipulation of TaskSequences and TaskExecuter objects
- Statistical analysis and scenario manipulation with the Experimenter and ExpertFit
- Custom object animations with kinematics
- Model re-usability and organization with User Libraries and custom object groups
- Introduction to Course 3 concepts: Custom Object Creation, GUI development
Course 2 is held several times per year, according to user requests. Contact us to request Course 2 Training at our site or yours. View the FlexSim Calendar to see if there are any public Course 2 Training sessions already scheduled.