ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 03-25-2015
walid dirahoui

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Question Communication with Arduino Ethernet Shield

Hi all,

I want to establish communication between Flexsim and Arduino Ethernet Shield, where Flexsim is ''client''. I want to test the communication with a simple system but I failed (normally if it works, an LED will light at arrival of the box).

You can see my system on attached file

You will see my script at opening, but don't forget, please, to open the Photo Eye proprieties and see what I put on ''On Block'' and ''On clear''.

"var1" is a Global Variable.

Thank you, all.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm Flexsim-Arduino.fsm (17.1 KB, 313 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Simulation time independent of socket communication Simon Moosbrugger Q&A 1 04-24-2014 08:22 AM
Excel Communication Error oliver xie Q&A 0 04-23-2013 07:49 PM
Testing socket communication Nico Zahn Q&A 10 12-22-2008 12:17 PM
Socket communication Nico Zahn Q&A 12 11-24-2008 10:10 AM
Connecting Flexsim to PLC / Ethernet Nico Zahn Q&A 3 08-04-2008 08:04 AM