ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > FlexSim Media
Downloads

FlexSim Media FlexSim videos with tips, tricks and tutorials

Old 05-16-2014
FlexSim Moderator

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Markus Cueva is a jewel in the roughMarkus Cueva is a jewel in the roughMarkus Cueva is a jewel in the rough
Default AGV Tutorial Videos

FlexSim's automated guided vehicle (AGV) module was designed to aid in the simulation of a real-world material handling system. These videos provide a basic tutorial of the AGV module, and follow the AGV tutorial in FlexSim's User Manual.

In this video, we introduce the AGV module and start to build a sample model of a basic AGV system. Follow along with Lesson 1 of the AGV tutorial in the FlexSim User Manual.

In this video, we continue the model we started in the Lesson 1 tutorial and introduce more AGV module functionality. Follow along with Lesson 2 of the AGV tutorial in the FlexSim User Manual.

In this video, we introduce some additional AGV module functionality and complete the tutorial. Follow along with Lesson 3 of the AGV tutorial in the FlexSim User Manual.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markus Cueva For This Useful Post:
Tom David (05-20-2014)
Old 05-20-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 439
syseo has a spectacular aura aboutsyseo has a spectacular aura about
Default Would you send them via bitsysnc?

Dear Markus.

Would you send them AGV's movies via bitsync?

All the best.
Old 05-20-2014
FlexSim Moderator

Markus Cueva is a jewel in the roughMarkus Cueva is a jewel in the roughMarkus Cueva is a jewel in the rough
Default I'll inform Ralf that they're available

I'll inform Ralf that the AGV videos are available to be uploaded. I'm sure he'll look into it as soon as he's able.
Old 05-21-2014
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

we can not see it in china ,can you send video to me ,my email is [email protected]
Old 06-18-2014
FlexSim Moderator

LINWEIXU, I wanted to give you an update on the AGV videos. We're working to get our videos hosted on a Chinese video distribution site (such as Youku) so they are readily available for our customers. I'll inform you once we're able to set that up.
Old 07-02-2014
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Cueva View Post
LINWEIXU, I wanted to give you an update on the AGV videos. We're working to get our videos hosted on a Chinese video distribution site (such as Youku) so they are readily available for our customers. I'll inform you once we're able to set that up.
thank you very much

Tags
agv, agv module, automated guided vehicle, material handling

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I change the videos of the starting page flexsim 7.0 from this download apge syseo Marketing and Sales Information 1 12-06-2013 06:57 PM
Anybody has models or videos about automobile production? harry qin Q&A 0 08-10-2010 03:17 AM
New tutorial videos Bill Nordgren Tips and Tricks 1 05-11-2010 06:24 PM
Embedding Videos Inside Your Posts Cliff King Q&A 0 09-19-2007 07:55 PM