ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Tips and Tricks
Downloads

Tips and Tricks Share helpful modeling ideas

Old 07-21-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
ardodul is on a distinguished road
Question Dashboard for different processors

Hello,
Suppose I have a model with 5 processors. I want to show state chart of a processor in the dashboard when I click on it. The dashboard should change based on the processor I am clicking and show that processor's chart only. Is it possible to do?
Old 07-22-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Esther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to all

Hello ardodul,

I am not sure if it is possible what you want, but I managed to make something similar with a combobox on the dashboard.
What I did is added two graphs (I have a model with two processors) to the dashboard that are on top of each other.
On the OnSelect of the combobox , I determined what Processor was chosen and used the "Bring to Front" code that is available when you right click a graph in the dashboard to bring the graph of the selected processor to the front, making this one visible.

I have uploaded the model that I made to do this. I hope this comes close to what you want.

Esther
Attached Files
File Type: fsm ShowHideDashboardGraph.fsm (16.8 KB, 605 views)

Last edited by Esther Bennett; 12-08-2014 at 05:16 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esther Bennett For This Useful Post:
Tom David (07-22-2014)
Old 08-05-2014
FlexSim Development

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 29
Matt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of light

As a side note, node("/objName", model()) is now equivalent to node("objName", model()). You no longer need the leading / as of version 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Long For This Useful Post:
Esther Bennett (08-05-2014)

Tags
dashboard

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the shift definition of the different processors west zhang Q&A 1 12-09-2011 02:17 AM
ADJUSTING PROCESSORS. naveenkumar Tips and Tricks 13 11-07-2011 02:35 AM
One operator on two processors Stefan Trabut Q&A 4 04-15-2011 02:58 AM
Dynamically assigning processors/people to time table Rhonda MacIntyre Q&A 7 01-28-2010 11:28 AM
How to process with 2 processors at the same time wilmermoncada Q&A 2 11-25-2009 08:34 AM