ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 04-20-2015
Kim Junghoon

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0
Default i have some problem

4 item types are produced in the source. also, there are 4 index and 4 index are rotated every 15 seconds.
Itemtype 1 is loaded in the A index at the O point. Itemtype 2 is loaded in the B index at the O point.
Itemtype 3 is loaded in the C index at the O point. Itemtype 4 is loaded in the D index at the O point.
it is difficult to me and I want your help.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm AGV_1.fsm (21.6 KB, 299 views)
Old 04-20-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Could you describe what is difficult to you. Maybe you could start with a model which consists of a small part of your task. And what is an O point? Some of the members of this forum can help, if they don't need to open a model.
Jörg
Old 04-21-2015
Kim Junghoon

Source produce 4 itemtypes constantly. also, there are 4 AGVs and each AGVs are put on hold for 15 seconds at each control point.
and each AGVS are rotated 90 degree every 15 seconds. for example, AGV1 is stopped on controlpoint1 for 15 seconds and go to the controlpoint2 after
15 sec and stopped on controlpoint2 and go to the controlpoint 3.....

Itemtype 1 is loaded in the AGV 1 at the LOAD POINT.
Itemtype 2 is loaded in the AGV 2 at the LOAD POINT.
Itemtype 3 is loaded in the AGV 3 at the LOAD POINT.
Itemtype 4 is loaded in the AGV 4 at the LOAD POINT.

and each items are unloaded at controlpoint3.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm AGV_1.fsm (22.2 KB, 281 views)
Old 04-21-2015
Flexsim User

Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute
Default I don't know how to help!

I still haven't opened your model. Do you use the AGV module or just a standard network for Taskexecuters? Do you have a single direction path? What is difficult to you: to place the objects to your model?
to let wait the AGV objects at load points?
to write own source code?
to find someone assuming what is difficult for you?
to set the way the taskexecuter travel on the network?
to transfer four itemtypes to four different objects or load points?
to define the moment when the taskexecuter rotate?
what have you achieved and to describe what doesn't work?
I haven't a clue how I could help?
Or are you just looking for help how to build a model?
This forum isn't a place to produce complete solutions for projects.
Jörg
Old 04-21-2015
Kim Junghoon

I have attached the file
Attached Files
File Type: pptx Problem.pptx (38.9 KB, 365 views)
Old 05-04-2015
Flexsim User

Hi,

the task you describe in your presentation can you build upon the AGV tutorial lesson 3 section "Create a Loop of NextLookForWork Connections".
In the Dispatcher you don't get a pointer to the involved item of the tasksequence in the "PassTo" function. You have to querry this pointer from the second task first invoveld object by the command gettaskinvolved(...). If you connect your taskexecuter to this dispatcher in the right order you can use the itemtype of the querried item to transfer it to a specific taskexecuter.
To prevent a deadlock you can place another decision point in your network.

Jörg

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with a coordinated task sequence. Could somebody please help spotting the problem? Vadim Fooks Q&A 1 08-27-2012 03:26 PM